Please contact Dr. Eli directly for information on current rates.
Although Dr. Eli does not participate in insurance panels, his associates are do take many major forms of insurance. If Dr. Eli is unable to accommodate your financial situation, he will assist you in finding appropriate referrals. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis and are provided at the Relationship SolutionsClinic staffed by Dr. Eli's students from the University of Louisville.
Cash and check are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified Dr. Eli & Associates at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.