Are you in need of help with your relationship? Have you ever wanted to try couples counseling, but weren't sure if you could afford it? If so, we have a new option for you. The Relationship Solutions Clinic is sponsored by the University of Louisville’s Couple and Family Therapy Program. The Relationships Solutions Clinic dual mission is to provide high quality, low cost marital and couple therapy services to the public and to provide a training environment for Master's Degree students specializing in couple and family therapy. Because Relationships Solutions is a training facility, graduate students in marriage and family therapy conduct the therapy sessions. While conducting therapy, the therapists-in-training are under the direct supervision of clinical faculty members who are all licensed Marriage and Family Therapists. Relationship Solutions allows for observation of sessions by clinical supervisors and videotaping sessions.
- Taking new couples clients starting in May 2015
- Reduced Fee (Average $20 per session) for couples in need
- Learn couple communication skills and techniques.
- All participating therapists are trained by Dr. Eli and supervised University of Louisville family therapists
- Offered on Tuesday (Jewish Family and Career Services at corner of Canons and Dutchmans Ln.) and Wednesday (Middletown) evenings throughout the year